Tuesday, March 1, 2011

SSMT Day

I had a longer post planned, but will just have to finish it tomorrow. It has been another tough day at our house. Seriously, I know God is doing his best to grow me somewhere. Maybe that's the problem... I'm just not getting it!!!!!!

Tough stuff on our list today:
1) Today would have been our Abby's 10th birthday.
2) My daddy is in a VA hospital for terrible leg and back pain along with depression.
3) Hubby just got another job rejection where he had made it to the final 3.

 I think my new verse is just the right one. Especially today.

So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary and what is unseen is eternal. 
~2 Corinthians 4:18

**I don't know why some of you are getting a message that your comments aren't getting to me. I will do my best to check it out tomorrow and hopefully fix it! I appreciate your comments too much to miss them.

2 comments:

Ginger said...

Teenagers are enough without job stress and disappointment. I am praying for you; God is calling all of us to a more mature faith that is not blown by winds of change. He is unchanging--praise His name!

Vicki said...

What a great verse. I might steal it for a future week! I get an email about my comments also, but I know they're getting through to you so I wasn't worried about it. You know, I've been mainly praying for you, but it struck me after reading this post, that I need to step up my prayers for your husband.