Thursday, February 24, 2011

Stuck in a Rut

OK, I know that I said I would be better at this blogging thing... obviously I haven't been. After losing Abby, we just kind of existed. Sadness was overwhelming some days and other days I felt like I was just going through the motions. Looking forward to weekends when we could all just be together and relax.

Softball season has begun here. One plays and one manages the team. For us, that means lots of driving back and forth, late night dinners, and no free weekends right now. So, we will settle into this new rhythm, enjoy the ballpark life and treasure our time together.  *pics coming soon

2 comments:

BARBIE said...

Oh Sue, I am sorry about Abby. Glad you are having time with your family. I am praying for strength for you.

Ginger said...

I so get you on this. We are wrapping up wrestling season here for Hubs and I am READY for him to rest.