Thursday, April 8, 2010

Beauty




I have enjoyed so much beauty in the past week. From my "babes" that are not so small anymore, to the delicate blooms of spring... both have warmed my heart.






Smiles and flowers... some of my favorite things.


                                                                                                
Preparing for the holiday brought out this sweet thing.

                                                                                                                                                       And these... remember our trip to Pop's for spring break? These are some of our bottles. Love them.




There was a visit from the in-laws and a FABULOUS Easter service. With earplugs in place, I think Hubby's mother was able to enjoy the experience. It was definitely loud and absolutely wonderful! A service we will never forget. Over the course of the weekend, we took in lots of restaurant food. And lots of SUGAR.


Before I let today's post get away from me, I want to mention a couple of blogs. This woman is a dear friend of Hubby's family. Because of e-mail, Facebook and now blogging, we have developed our own little friendship. Too fun. She has to be the busiest woman I have ever known. With her passion for snail mail, she regularly has giveaways on her blog and just look at what I received yesterday. Can you believe all of the beautiful cards?! I must get busy. Note to self: buy stamps. So, stop by her blog, say "hello", and you just might be on the receiving end of a package like this.

Another blogging friend I have made is such an encouragement to me. She has not been blogging long either (just over a month for me) but came to me from the Living Proof Ministries blog. You must read about the way she "looks" at doing dishes. Sure made me reevaluate my thought process!

1 comment:

partialemptynester said...

Your girls are soo pretty! Love the little bunny, too cute! Love the earplug comment and must say, I applaud her for visiting a church whose volume is probably not her usual cup o' tea...says a lot for how she views family :)
and what a fun box to receive via snailmail!

What a compliment for someone to link my post to their post, that's so cool! I need to learn how to do that! Have you read Big Mama's post today? I have been puddlejumping from your blog to hers until today...hers made me laugh so hard that I just have to follow her on my own now to find out what in the world she, of all people, is doing in NYC, lol!!!!