Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Tips Tuesday

I know that I am very late posting tips for today but I do have some to share! I really did start this on Tuesday... just didn't finish 'til Wednesday. :-)

1. When hanging a picture with picture wire, wrap Scotch tape around the wire in the center. This will keep the wire from slipping on the nail. Your picture will stay level. That is, of course, only if you hang it level in the first place!

2. To make your freezer run more efficiently, add water bottles to fill empty spaces. (First empty out a bit of water.) When needed, you have frozen bottles to rub tired or aching feet over; to fill an ice chest instead of loose ice; to take to your child's sports event, hiking, etc. so that by the time your child/you need a drink it will be nice and cold.

3. Spray your plastic wear with non-stick cooking spray before you store tomato based leftovers in them. This will keep the stains away.

Another short and sweet "tip day". Gotta get some sleep!

2 comments:

LeAnna said...

Great tips! Not sure why I've never thought of #3!

partialemptynester said...

OMGosh, seriously about the cooking spray keeping the stains away?!? Oh, I am so gonna use that one! I absolutely cannot stand those orange little stains on my cute little plastics!! I've never known what to do about that! Thank you soo much ;)